Trillion is seeking a Full Stack Developer with strong systems, software, cloud, and Agile experience to support a complex program to provide Agile development and operations and maintenance for critical systems on a mission-critical program supporting the Customs and Border Protection (CBP) agency.
In this hands-on position, you will work collaboratively to architect, design, build, deliver, and enhance highly available, scalable, real-time systems. You will exercise your judgment in determining and recommending the best designs based on customer business objectives, timelines, and other resource constraints. You will participate in and/or direct major deliverable of projects through all aspects of the software development life cycle including scope and work estimation, architecture and design, coding, and unit testing.
- BS/BA degree and 8 years of experience or Master’s with 6 years of experience; OR 4 years of experience in lieu of degree
- Must be able to maintain and obtain a CBP Background Investigation prior to start
- Minimum 2 years of experience in at least 2 of the following: React, Angular, Redux, HTML, CSS, JSX, bootstrap, ES6, Redux, JWT, JSON, Babel, Webpack, Axios, NPM, Node.
- Thorough understanding of React and Angular and its core principles
- Hands on experience with RESTful APIs
- Expertise with Axios framework to work with rest services.
- Hands on experience with HTML/CSS/Bootstrap
- Hands on experience of modern authorization mechanisms, such as JSON Web Token (JWT)
- Hands on working experience with Redux Store for session management.
- Hands on experience with more current specifications of EcmaScript (ES6)
- Experience with common front-end development tools such as Babel, Webpack, NPM, Node etc.
- A knack for benchmarking and optimization is plus.
Trillion is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants are considered for positions without regard to race, religion, gender, native origin, age, disability, or any other category protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.