Trillion is seeking an Automated Tester with strong systems, software, cloud, and Agile experience to support a complex program to provide Agile development and operations and maintenance for critical systems on a mission-critical program supporting the Customs and Border Protection (CBP) agency.
In this hands-on position, you will work collaboratively to architect, design, build, deliver, and enhance highly available, scalable, real-time systems. You will exercise your judgment in determining and recommending the best designs based on customer business objectives, timelines, and other resource constraints. You will participate in and/or direct major deliverables of projects through all aspects of the software development lifecycle including scope and work estimation, architecture and design, coding, and unit testing. This role will support test planning and execution on an exciting new technology program from requirements definition through flight testing.
- Provide technical guidance during a significant project in designing, coding, testing, debugging, and maintaining program.
- Translating and interpreting functional requirements into test cases.
- Maintain test environment and install new software code as necessary as needed to support applications
- Develop and use automated test
- Perform regression testing, covering full suite of Operational Test Scenarios for builds and/or images to be delivered to customer.
- Develop detailed test plans, test data and define test acceptance criteria.
- Prepare test report summarizing test results including anomalies, systems errors, and configuration changes.
- Support the software configuration management process and understand software components and their interface requirements.
- Verify specific action or function of code and demonstrate successfully to customer.
- Assist the software development team in the implementation of automated regression testing.
- Support Customer Demonstration, data prep and UAT activities
- BS/BA degree and 8 years of experience or Master’s with 6 years of experience; OR 4 years of experience in lieu of degree
- Must be able to maintain and obtain a CBP Background Investigation prior to start
- Minimum 2 years of experience in at least 2 of the following: React, Angular, Redux, HTML, CSS, JSX, bootstrap, ES6, Redux, JWT, JSON, Babel, Webpack, Axios, NPM, Node.
- Thorough understanding of React and Angular and its core principles
- Hands on experience with RESTful APIs
- Expertise with Axios framework to work with rest services.
- Hands on experience with HTML/CSS/Bootstrap
- Hands on experience of modern authorization mechanisms, such as JSON Web Token (JWT)
- Hands on working experience with Redux Store for session management.
- Hands on experience with more current specifications of EcmaScript (ES6)
- Experience with common front-end development tools such as Babel, Webpack, NPM, Node etc.
- A knack for benchmarking and optimization is plus.
Trillion is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants are considered for positions without regard to race, religion, gender, native origin, age, disability, or any other category protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.