Trillion Technology is currently looking for a talented Business Analyst to join our team.
Strong Business Analysis & Project Coordination experience and passion for learning and development.
- BS in, Information Systems, Engineering, other related discipline
- US Citizen and able to obtain Public trust
- 3-5 years IT Project experience as Business Analyst or Project Coordinator
- Familiarity in designing, developing and implementing large scale network solutions
- Experience working in adaptive methodologies like Agile, DevOps and Scrum, etc.
- Must be a self-starter/self-directed member of the team with exceptional communication skills
. CSM &/or PMI PMI Certified
- Experience of JIRA, Confluence or GIT
- Experience with Infrastructure, DataBases (Oracle &/or MS SQL) projects
- Experience working with AWS, Azure and/or ServiceNow a plus
- 70%- Leading/Managing design, development and implementation of networking infrastructure solutions (including cloud migration)
- 20%- Design & plan development scope and work for implementation.
- 10%- Review, Troubleshoot and discuss development of Project related artifacts
Trillion is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants are considered for positions without regard to race, religion, gender, native origin, age, disability, or any other category protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.